This is a quick guide how to integrate Vaam Outreach with HubSpot.
If you're looking to efficiently add prospects from LinkedIn into your HubSpot CRM, with the help of Vaam Outreach, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Integrations Setting Page:
- Log in to your Vaam Outreach account.
- Go to the Integrations Setting page here: https://app.vaam.io/settings/integrations
2. Connect your HubSpot to Vaam:
- Click on "Add integration" in the top right corner.
- Click on "HubSpot".
- Then you'll be directed to a HubSpot page where you need to choose your company (on HubSpot) and press "Choose account".
- And on the next page you then press "Connect app".
- When you then are back at Vaam's integrations setting page you press in the checkmark of "Sync Outreach prospekts into HubSpot".
3. Go to LinkedIn:
- Open LinkedIn and go to a relevant prospect (or colleague, if you want to try it towards an "internal" person first).
- Enroll the person in one of your sequences.
4. The prospect data appears in HubSpot:
- The data you could access when enrolling the person in your sequences, will now automatically appear in your HubSpot CRM.
- If you already had the work email or LinkedIn profile URL on a contact in your HubSpot since before, we will put the data into that contact.
- If you haven't that work email nor LinkedIn profile URL on a contact since before, we will create a new contact and put the data that contact.
That's it! This integration saves you time and ensures your outreach efforts are efficient and well-organized.
Below you have a short video where you'll see how to do above:
If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for help.